IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store

2 posters

Go down

Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store Empty Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store

Post  tenrdrme Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 am

A mysterious package has been discovered on various installations around that galaxy.

Your mission is to disassemble the towers and land the package on the designated landing pad. Be careful though, some of the support pads provide artificial gravity for the tower. Some of the tower components will destroy the gravity pads. If you lose to many gravity pads your tower and package will drift away into space.

30 levels ranging from easy to nearly impossible.

Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store Mzl.gkltixsp.320x480-75

Follow us on FaceBook to stay up to date with updates and future releases.

tenrdrme

Back to top Go down

Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store Empty Re: Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store

Post  fragger45 Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:03 am

Pretty good game , the only thing that needs to change is better graphics. Add that and I purchase the full version.

fragger45

Back to top Go down

Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store Empty Re: Galactic.Towers and Galactic.Towers Free Avaible on the App Store

Post  yorri Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Thanks for the free version!!! Iam enjoying this game alot!!

yorri

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm

If you like the free version think about supporting the dev and getting full version.

Admin
Admin

https://ios-game-reviewer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  808's Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:54 pm

I rather download for free I mean the game looks like it took maybe 3-4 days the most to make.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  peter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 am

and? even if it only was 3 or 4 days , does that give you the right to say "no i dont support the developer"? i hate this shit. everyone wants everything for free.

peter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

808's wrote:I rather download for free I mean the game looks like it took maybe 3-4 days the most to make.

I higly doupt a game like this took only 3-4 days to make. Please control yourself from making ignorant comments.

Admin
Admin

https://ios-game-reviewer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down