IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010

Go down

Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010 Empty Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010

Post  Nexus Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 am

Infinity blade and Gameloft games suck. I mean they promise you console quality gaming , make you pay high price but then the game is as simple as doodle jump. Capcom also has some nerve releasing a half assed StreetFighter 4 game that hardly has any charactors. But the unreal engine is all about graphics and has nothing to offer up gameplay wise. Infinty Blade is the biggest fail of 2010.

Nexus

Back to top Go down

Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010 Empty Re: Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010

Post  Millz Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah the whole unreal engine was a whole bunch of bullshit. It runs slow , doesnt have ipad shaders. Unreal is an Epic failure at this point.

Millz

Back to top Go down

Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010 Empty Re: Infinity Blade biggest fail of 2010

Post  Nexus Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 am

Yeah and those assholes at toucharcade made people believe that the game was really good. I was there when it happened that Eli Hodapp or should I call him DumbApp said the game was something legendary. The game was a piece of shit overpriced and overhyped. Infinity crap waste of money is what they should call it.

Nexus

Back to top Go down

Post  EliHodap Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi guys! It seems some fans of mind decided to come here to bash me some more. I stand by my review of infinity blade and will tell you , you guys are in the minority of opinion. IMHO you would make any excuse not to come out of your pocket and spend money on a game.

EliHodap

Back to top Go down

Post  jason Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Well I came in here just to see what mr.hoapp has to say. Honestly Mr. Eli Hodapp can suck my ever loving balls. He gets payed by guys like adam atomic to push stupid games like Canabalt for $2.99. He is a corparate cock-sucker and the biggest liar this side of iphone gaming news. My dick is getting hard just thinking about how much he sucks. Ooopss I just came thats how much he sucks.

jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexus Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 am

Ok only people from this forum are to respond. Eli Hodapp your a media whore , so please leave and go back to where you came from.

Nexus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum