IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump

Go down

AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump  Empty AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump

Post  d2391 Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:51 pm

AutoRequest helps you with the inconvenience of adding people on Facebook or following people by simply bumping phones together.

Usernames can be tricky. Have you ever mixed up an "0" for an "o"? or a "3" for an "E" or plenty of other number substitutions for letters? With AutoRequest you only have to worry about typing only YOUR username into this app ONCE and you will never have to deal with usernames again!

Supported sites:
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Youtube
Instagram
Google+
Pinterest
Linkedin

Link:
www,bit,ly/U61m7I

AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump  Mzl.iiioxipt.320x480-75

Here are some free codes to get you guys started!

HMPHM7NRFA7J
HNPTA46XY7PL
KLNN9EHJMAJH
AW4R3JER7AJE
EJLWFAMJRRWK
FYEE7EK6KNA7
KJ3LXNKPFFLK
9R4LMY39LLFR

d2391

Back to top Go down

AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump  Empty Re: AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump

Post  remy7 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 am

Wow this is a pretty useful app, since I cant have my computer when Iam on the road and typing on onscreen keyboard all the time leads to mistakes. Being able to just put i username once saves alot of effort.

remy7

Back to top Go down

AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump  Empty Re: AutoRequest, the app that sends friend requests and follows with a simple bump

Post  d2391 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:53 am

Glad you like it!

d2391

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum