IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly

Go down

Feedback for this app?

(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly I_vote_lcap100%(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly I_vote_lcap0%(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly Empty (FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly

Post  mahipalnehra Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Welcome to the world of Clean and Green app for iPhone and iPad Rolling Eyes 

(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly Mzl.pizmatgz.175x175-75

Finally, natural cleaning remedies are just a tap away! With the new Clean and Green app, cleaning your home just became easier,eco-friendly and affordable.

(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly Screen568x568(FREE) Clean and Green app-Eco friendly Screen568x568

Filling your home with toxic chemicals can be dangerous to children, pets, and the environment. With Clean and Green, you will learn new homemade methods to cleaning your home that are completely chemical-free.

You'll discover helpful cleaning remedies containing non-toxic, harmless household products you probably already have. Learn how to clean your bathroom, kitchen, living room and other places around the home with a tap - it’s that simple.

With Clean and Green, you'll find safe and effective cleaners for your: alien 
- Bathroom: Scrub your bath, toilet & more without toxic chemicals
- Kitchen: Clean tiles, floors, glass, stove & more
- Laundry: Wash your clothes without damaging them or the environment
- Living Room: Get spotless windows, carpets, rugs & more easily

mahipalnehra

Back to top Go down