IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings

Go down

Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings Empty Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings

Post  Dari Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

OMG I think people are getting really dumb. How the fuck is a game with a bird who cant fly popular. So if I make a game about a man who can walk, will that become famous. That fat tiny wings bird needs to go on a diet. People amaze me likng such crap of a game. A big that cant fly cause he is fat, and this is what people consider a good game?

Dari

Back to top Go down

Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings Empty Re: Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings

Post  nikiG Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:38 pm

I thought I was the only one who hated this game. Its for the mentally retarded and ill. A brought it and after one play I found its probably the dumbest game, your right he cant even fly so why the hell would I want to be him. They should can it Gimp Wings or Fatso Bird cant fly.

nikiG

Back to top Go down

Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings Empty Re: Tiny Wings Sucks, why do people like tiny wings

Post  Abgry Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Finally I saw this on twitter and said yes!!!!!!!!! I dont get why all these people like tiny wings. I dont get it, its not a game. You do the same thing over and over, and you earn nests. WTH I earn nests......arent birds supposed to make nests??????And who is giving me these nest!!!! Barney the purple dinosuar or pee-wee herman??? Fucking game sucks1!1!11

Abgry

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick10 Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Thank God I found like minded people. I dont understand tiny wings,doodlejump,etc. These games are mini-games Iam looking ofr the main course. Gameloft is probably the only developer trying to do anything in that area. Man it pisses me off a game that looked like it took 5-6 days is making so much money.

Nick10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down