IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here!

Go down

why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here! Empty why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here!

Post  karm Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Why does 99% of the appstore game suck. Where are the real games for real gamers ? Pizza boy was a poor man Super Mario Bros that had no power-ups. Gun Bros and Bug heros are pathetic shooters and pocket God was a total piece of shit.If I ever met any of these developers I would probaly slap the fuck out of them.
Only gameloft make half decent games , I brought over 100 iphone games and still cant find anything worth buying. Developers stop being so pathetic and release some decent games already before I find you and beat the helll out of you.

karm

Back to top Go down

why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here! Empty Re: why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here!

Post  k? Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Well Iam from toucharcade and I can tell you why. Most developers are just average dumb people , not proffesionals. You should sign on to toucharcade and see the stupid questions and answers they have. To top it off you have idiots using game salad witch is the worst game making tool on earth.

k?

Back to top Go down

why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here! Empty Re: why does most iphone games suck? Find the answer here!

Post  808's Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:11 pm

1st off gamesalad can suck my ever loving cock
2nd of all toucharcade can lick my ass crack
3rd Developers are mostly greed pigs and I agree if I ever saw them face to face I would know them the fuck out. Eli Hodapp is the ring leader of false and bias reviews and its already proven he takes bribes. and he has the fucking nerve to call himself a profusional. He aint no fucking profusional , he is a shillster.
I wish Any developer was here so I can swing my cock in his face and knock him the fuck out with it. I knock them the fuck out and then cum on his face as an insult.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  TA rep Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 pm

1st off why is your balls ever loving? What the hell is that
2nd dont be mad you got banned from TA
3rd Look we all know your a pussy in real life. In real life your probaly some out of shape chump , then you come online acting like a bad ass.
Also I dont know how you would win a fight by slaping someone with your dick.Most fights I seen involve fists. Also why would you cum in someones face after you fuck them up , that sounds mad gay.

TA rep

Back to top Go down

Post  808's Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Gamesalad is the real problem.Gamesalad games should be banned from appstore!! Fucking piece of shit developer tools.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  808's Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 am

Ok so you think your funny posting as me you fucking ass-crack ball licking faggot. Why dont you lick my balls and suck my dick. You probaly practiced sucking dick well , you probaly make me cum in your mouth as good as you suck a dick and Iam not gay. You probaly suck dick like a female bitch cock sucker. Your mouth is probaly watering wishing you where sucking on my ever loving dick you faggot!!

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  shelia Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 am

Who are all these people from TA comming in here? Little maggot cretin developers basically robing people , games that look good turn out to be fucking crap. I will pluck the feathers off of angry birds and take a dump on doodle jump. Canabalt runs like a pussy and cut the rope is for retards.

shelia

Back to top Go down

Post  808's Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh another asshole? Still waiting to get fucked? I have a special treat for you. Let me go jogging for an hour, then pull down my pants so you can suck my salty sweaty balls you cock sucking faggot. Why dont you kneel down and pray to my ever loving dick , maybe you will to suck it one day you fucking shitlicker.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  sheila Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Whats does this have to do with iphone games that suck??

sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down