IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G Damnit!!

Go down

Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G  Damnit!!  Empty Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G Damnit!!

Post  Ipod 2G Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:08 am

Developers need to keep supporting ipod 2G and stop this nonsense of making it where you need another ipod. Its ridiculous and Iam tired of the shit! Open GLES my ass , make it so it works damnit!!! I dont want to hear the corny excuses. Infinity blade for ipod 2G damnit.

Ipod 2G

Back to top Go down

Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G  Damnit!!  Empty Re: Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G Damnit!!

Post  sam west Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am

Oh boy another cheap arse , this time complaining about infinity blade. While its not console quality , its worth the $5.99 hands down. Maybe if more people pay higher price games will be better and more complex.

sam west

Back to top Go down

Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G  Damnit!!  Empty Re: Developers dont forget , support and make games for Ipod 2G Damnit!!

Post  Guestof Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 am

I dont think he is being cheap actually I think he is right. The unreal engine should be modifiy to work on old technology and not on new technology. Thats why the games cant sell as many units because people dont have ipod 4G ,most people have 2G. So I agree with the gentleman here.

Guestof

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Actually all technology at some time gets replaced by new technology. I fail to understand why you feel left out when most developers still support 3.0 and 3.1 . In fact only a hand full of games are ever made just for 4G iphone/ipod. I know developers will still support 1st and 2nd Gen ipod /iphones for a while to come. Relax Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://ios-game-reviewer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down