IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Suggestions

Go down

Site Suggestions Empty Site Suggestions

Post  JB1000 Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I didnt see a website suggestion area so Iam posting this here. I think there needs to be a jailbreak section. Alot of people like free games and apps , witch you get by jailbreaking.

JB1000

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions Empty Re: Site Suggestions

Post  Sam West Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 am

Yet another cheapskate wants games for free. I guess this is the world we are living in now.

Sam West

Back to top Go down

Post  Maximus Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:02 am

Look wanting something for free is not cheap. We like to spend money on important stuff ,not a stupid iphone game. I read somewhere it take 10-15 days to make a great game like God of War. So that means this games where made in an hour or 2. And we are supposed to pay for that. No these developers deserve a pat on the back and thats it. Spend the 10-15 days make a God Of War then I start paying money. And honestly God Of War at best is only worth $10-15 dollars considering its so easy for them to make.

Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post  NoH Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 am

well before you rip on iPhone game makers how about you make a game. Me and admin work hard on games with Game Editor so think before you speak

NoH

Back to top Go down

Post  Say What Fri May 27, 2011 8:06 am

This site is the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen.

Say What

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down