IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!!

3 posters

Go down

Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!! Empty Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!!

Post  fragger45 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:44 am

I noticed alot of games comming out at $1.99 or $2.99 something is fishy to me. Its like thier trying to slowly get away from 99 cents. I dont care if people call me cheap I dont think its fair to boost price when most games arent worth it. It starting to become a bad trend. Zombieville,canabalt, minigore,etc are only worth 99 cents. Even those Gameloft copies are worht only 99 cents just look at that content that they provide.

fragger45

Back to top Go down

Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!! Empty Re: Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!!

Post  jason Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 am

Its cheap asses like you that make ios platform stuck in same place. People like you are why we never going to get any big games. I dont agree with gamelofts cpying games, but at least they tryivng to build something and rasied the bar for iphone/ipod. So stop whining about price and spend money you cheap ass.

jason

Back to top Go down

Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!! Empty Re: Iphone games are slowly going up , developers are greedy IMHO!!

Post  808's Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Actually I agree all games should be 99 cents. You guys are idiots if you think price gouging is going to help the developers making money. $5.99 for a fucking game are you kidding me. I can buy a happy meal and get my moneys worth at that price. Infinity blade should be for free that game is more simple than angry birds. Slash ,swipe,dogde , get the fuck out of here with that piece of shit game.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  gold Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 am

Hahaha lol thats true name one game that actually is worth more than 99 cents. All the games are simple mini -games and half of them suckass. I have to delete most of the games I buy becuase they are pure garbage.
Look $5 for a game is ridiculous and outragous. Thats alot of money that I can spend paying rent and feeding my godamn family and you developers want me to buy games with it. People dont understand the value of a hard days work , I brought the iphone for $400 so every game should be for fucking free. Fuck this paying for games, I got more important things to do with my money.

gold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam west Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 am

More cheapies,whiners,and complainers. I swear they got nothing else better to do thasn type and complain. What dont you guys try making your own freaking apps!!! cherry

Sam west

Back to top Go down

Post  fragger45 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 am

You always get some retards like andrew comming though.Noticed how chingillo mobile reduce the prices of thier games since I made a complaint. Trust me the developers know and respect our opinion. Whatever we say here apple will listen.
Indie developers have the nerve to charge more than 99 cents per game, the fucking nerve of them!! Who are you to price guoge and charge $2.99 for a freaking game. What give you the right to reach in my pocket and take my cash.
I buy 5 games on iphone and half my check is gone motherfuck it.

fragger45

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Price increases will quality,production time,economy,etc. I dont see $3.99 as a terrible price increase. I think some people are spoiled at the 99 cent price point and so anything higher is considered price fixing . The prices of the games are super cheap if you ask me.
If your check is halfway done after buying 5 games , that must have been a small motherfucking check LOL.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://ios-game-reviewer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 am

fragger45 wrote:You always get some retards like andrew comming though.Noticed how chingillo mobile reduce the prices of thier games since I made a complaint. Trust me the developers know and respect our opinion. Whatever we say here apple will listen.

I wish!!! I doupt any company came here looked in the forum and said " oh maybe these guys are right , lets lower our prices". I think your feeling a little bit too important there buddy. Now guys lets be a little more adult , I cut you slack but dont get carried away.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  808's Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 am

There needs to be quality control. Look at gamelofts games totall ripoffs of console games yet they want you to buy the game. Come on their games took no skill to make becuase they copied it. Honestly none of thier games have impresssed me any. All thier games should be 99 cents and the price of persia should be for free.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  crex Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 pm

yeah games are too much and toucharcade is main part of the problem. That eli hoass promotes the expensive games. What a dickhead. I cant say nothing bad about him on toucharcade or I will get banned. He is like a dictator.

crex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea7 Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

All games should be free or 99. If they all sell at the same price then best games will be on top.

Rea7

Back to top Go down

Post  dick Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:54 am

you guys are total fags. grow the fuck up and get jobs you fucking pre-teen morons. jesus christ you're fucking thick. you know nothing about economics and everything you're saying is based on total greed. what a bunch of self-righteous cunts. if you ever grow up you'll look back on this and realize how fucking dumb you were expecting everything in life to be free. it doesn't work that way, fools.

dick

Back to top Go down

Post  Vovin Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 am

Yeah crex is right Eli Hoapp is scum. I mean from the reviews you know he is getting paid off. He says doodle jump and canabalt are 5/5 but papermonsters is only 4/5 what a fraud.

Vovin

Back to top Go down

Post  808's Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:50 am

Yeah everyone that knows anything knows that. He is pretty cocky and blatant if you ask me. Toucharcade has always been a place where paid-off writers go.

808's

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodapp Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:11 pm

So what I get paid off. There is nothing you or your friends can do about it , it the way of the world. How else Iam going to pay my bills? Everyone gets paid off, so get over it.

Hodapp

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 am

Hodapp wrote:So what I get paid off. There is nothing you or your friends can do about it , it the way of the world. How else Iam going to pay my bills? Everyone gets paid off, so get over it.

It is very sad to see an important man like you say such words. I hold you to the highest reguards and standards. Its a shock to see you feel that way. You represented the iphone world for such a long time, I thought you still had respect for the buisness,but I guess not anymore.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down