IOS Game Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!!

2 posters

Go down

Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!! Empty Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!!

Post  PixelPower Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:21 pm

There have been many variations of platform games to come out for the iphone/ipad/ipod touch. Each one is unique and brings its own flavor to the iphone platformer mix. Atomic 2D Platformer best selling point is the fact that the main charactor Atomic boast a wide variety of powers ranging from the ability to turn enemies into ice,using a flamethrower,slashing enemies with a sword,turning himself into a fireball and producing a mystic flames that surrounds his body.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id578106952?mt=8

PixelPower

Back to top Go down

Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!! Empty Re: Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!!

Post  gamery Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Hey I just played the first five levels and its pretty good. I like the fact you get different abilities, keeps me guessing which new ability I will have next. Kudos and great job on the game!!

gamery

Back to top Go down

Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!! Empty Re: Atomic 2DPlatformer Just Released!!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:18 pm

I would like to thank the developer Pixel Power for suggesting having a Promo Codes and Itunes giveaway contest section. Iam also glad he give us codes to his games to start things off.

Admin
Admin

https://ios-game-reviewer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jame34 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 pm

I just saw this game and it looked good so I picked it up. Its actually pretty solid, I prefer a human hero like mario or pizzaboy but all the powers you get in this game make up for it. I also absolute loved the gameboy stage, it brought back so many memories I hope you make an update with more stages that have monochrome gameboy graphics. Overall even thought pizzaboy has better graphics, Atomic just has so many powers. Great Game!!

Jame34

Back to top Go down

Post  Dvie Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:07 am

Wow I just picked this game up since there werent any promo codes left Evil or Very Mad . Iam actually glad I brought it developers who make solid quality games like this need to be rewarded. I played other games like stardash where all you do is jump and stomp and thats it. In this game you jump and stomp , plus get all this cool powers. My favorite power is the flamethrower and the ice-ball power. This is a hidden gem in the appstore , the best platformer I have played yet!!

Dvie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash8 Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Great game Iam surprised this didnt top the charts on iphone store. Iam looking forward to more games like this on the appstore.

Sash8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down